Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is a leading industrial services and supplier in India. IEPPL is associated with various well known and globally reputed principals to service the metalworking lubricants and corrosion needs of various
For our Productivity Division, we are looking for a Sales Specialist who will be responsible for sales of products within a designated market. The selected candidate will build long-term customer relationships, manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues and identify and develop sales opportunities.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Code: IEPPL/MWF/01
Job Location: Rajkot
Designation: Technical Sales Engineer (Metal Working Fluids)
Preferred Experience: 2-3 Years
Preferred Education: Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical / Chemical
- Has working knowledge of customer products and processes and seeks opportunities for improving the customer’s processes and their application of Fuchs Lubricants products. Knows how and when products and services are used. Interact with customer’s productions and technical personnel and suppliers.
- Perform on-site technical and administrative duties in a manufacturing environment. Order and record inventory of chemical products.
- Acquire, record and analyze process and usage data. Able to recognize and explain the quantifiable benefits of a service or product performance. Report and interpret all results and usage on a daily basis, via report generation; completes corrective action, following proper guidelines. Assists site staff with project management.
- Properly maintain tools and utility equipment such as pumps, sump suckers, coolant dispensers, etc. in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inspect and perform routine maintenance on all above equipment and fluid systems including product additions, filter changes, emptying gons, sump cleaning, etc. with no guidance from site staff.
- Lead and conduct meetings, anticipate customer requests and needs, deliver concise next steps after reviewing value proposition and best practices.
- Implement and follow safety protocols, perform pretask plan and all preoperation inspections.
- May be required to collect, analyze, test, interpret and record machine samples. Recommend and complete corrective actions with no direction from site staff.
- May perform and interpret bio-stick dip tests of all sumps and central systems, with little to no guidance; recommends and completes corrective actions with no direction from site staff.
- May inspect, monitor and maintain coolant filters, washers, paint systems, air handling systems, etc. for sump changes and cleaning, as required to keep fluids within proper limits; completes corrective actions, following proper guidelines.
- May make addition of chemicals; including coolants, greases, oils, lubricants, cleaners and biocides to fluid systems.
- May Implement with support, reports regarding project and process information or improvements; able to present with assistance and support. May require working flexible hours.
Work in an office environment and in a manufacturing environment; may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. May occasionally be exposed to moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock and trip and slip hazards. The noise level in the manufacturing environment is loud.
Ensure a safety mindset throughout the designated area of responsibility.
Maintain the highest EHS standards while at the customer’s site.
- Sell products to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales
- Prepare sales plans using company tools. Performs regular performance reviews and propose recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Create added value for the customer and IEPPL and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicate details in accordance with IEPPL offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.