Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is a leading industrial products and services supplier in India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 organization, certified by TUV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd for our Quality management systems. IEPPL is associated with various well known and globally reputed principals to service the MRO Maintenance and OEM needs of various industries.
For our Productivity Division, we are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer who will be responsible for sales of products within a designated market. The selected candidate will build long-term customer relationships, manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues and identify and develop sales opportunities.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Code: IEPPL/AS/01
Job Location: Rajkot/Ahmedabad/Jamnagar
Designation: Technical Sales Engineer (Adhesives, Sealants, Chemicals)
Preferred Experience: 2-3 Years in sales of Adhesive, Sealants and Chemicals products in B2B markets
Preferred Education: Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical / Chemical / Surface Coating Technologies
- Has working knowledge of customer products and processes and seeks opportunities for improving the customer’s processes and their application of Henkel Loctite products. Knows how and when products and services are used. Interact with customer’s productions and technical personnel and suppliers.
- Must have sound fundamental knowledge in various types of pumps water and oil & gas, various type of compressor for air and gas, gear boxes, instrument air packages, nitrogen generation packages, water treatment plants, cooling towers, dryers, Heat exchangers etc.
- Knowledge and experience of working with international codes, standards like ASME Sec VIII Div-1 and Sec-2, API-610,672,617,650,682 etc., EJMA, IS, TEMA, KOC, Shell DEP related to static, rotary and package equipment.
- Familiar with API Standards for respective machinery and also familiar with other relevant codes such as ISO, ASTM, ANSI ASME, HIS, NFPA etc.
- Hands on design, Calculation (manual /excel) & detailed engineering for large diameter storage tanks,
- Perform design calculations and detail engineering of pressure vessel, Shell & tube heat exchanger, Reactor, Process column, storage tanks.
- Supervise & coordinate implementation of mechanical maintenance activities in Belt Conveyors, Crusher, Raw Mill, Kiln, Coal Mill, Cement Mill of cement, minerals and clinker grinding sections for optimizing plant availability and carryout modification / improvement jobs for cost reduction & productivity improvement .
- Lead and conduct meetings, anticipate customer requests and needs, deliver concise next steps after reviewing value proposition and best practices.
- Implement and follow safety protocols, perform pre-task plan and all pre-operation inspections.
- May be required to collect, analyze, test, interpret and record demonstrations. Recommend and complete corrective actions with no direction from site staff.
- May implement with support, reports regarding project and process information or improvements; able to present with assistance and support. May require working flexible hours.
Work in an office environment and in a manufacturing environment; may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. May occasionally be exposed to moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock and trip and slip hazards. The noise level in the manufacturing environment is loud.
Ensure a safety mindset throughout the designated area of responsibility.
Maintain the highest EHS standards while at the customer’s site.
Preferred Skill Sets
- Have excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Quality Assurance – Acute attention to detail, follows QA processes and procedures and is consistent and accurate with their deliverables
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management, and project management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent project management skills, organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate productively with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of B2B marketing strategies and tactics and their application in a professional services organization
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills, consultative approach to working with marketing and client service professionals at all levels
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills
- Possess outstanding ability to learn quickly, execute swiftly and accurately
- Excellent communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communications
- Sell products to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales
- Prepare sales plans using company tools. Performs regular performance reviews and propose recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Create added value for the customer and IEPPL and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicate details in accordance with IEPPL offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.