Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is a leading industrial solutions and services provider in India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization by TUV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd for our Quality management systems. IEPPL is associated with various well known and globally reputed principals to service the automation, productivity and safety needs of various industries.
For our Operations Division, we are looking for a Sales Support Specialist who will be responsible for assisting the sales team in the sales of products within a designated market. The selected candidate will build long-term customer relationships, manage resolutions to specific customer needs and issues and identify and develop sales support opportunities.
Job Type: Full Time (9:15 am to 6:30 pm with a 45 min lunch break in between)
Job Code: IEPPL/SS/01
Job Location: Jamnagar / Rajkot / Ahmedabad / Surat / Work from Home
Designation: Sales Support Specialist
Preferred Experience: 2-3 Years
Preferred Education: M.Com / M.C.A / B.Com / B.B.A / B.C.A / M.B.A
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong advanced excel skills: V lookup / Pivot charts / Data Validation / Conditional formatting, Typeif, macros etc.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Vendor Registrations – supports sales team by helping them with vendor registrations with various companies.
- Acquire, record, analyze and maintain sales data. Report and interpret all results and usage on a daily basis, via report generation; completes corrective action, following proper guidelines. Assists sales team with project management.
- Properly maintain records, files, data such as sales reports, sales summaries, inventory reports, pivots, monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports branch wise, engineer wise, principal wise etc. in a safe and efficient manner.
- Operate principal and customer portals and platforms for order bookings, tracking orders and deliveries. Co-ordinate with concerned stake holders.
- Regularly monitor principal and customer portals and platforms for any order updates, ASN generations and communicate with the concerned stakeholders.
- Make commercial offers, quotations, purchase orders, payment reminders etc.
- Lead and conduct meetings, anticipate sales or customers requests and needs, deliver concise next steps after reviewing value proposition and best practices.
- Assist sales team in tender documentations and communicates with the concerned authorities.
- Assist sales team in sales order generations in the company ERP system, efficiently uses Tally to extract required data and coordinates with the accounts team for invoicing.
- Prepares reports, presentations and summaries of requested information and submits to managers and managements on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- May require flexible working hours.
- Assist the sales team in the sale of products to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales support process.
- Prepare sales plans using company tools. Performs regular performance reviews and propose recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Create added value for the customer and IEPPL and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts & proposals by using effective sales support techniques.
- Communicate details in accordance with IEPPL offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Manage administrative procedures in sales support processes, and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and payment conditions.
Work in a home environment and or a remote location.
Ensure a quiet and calm place throughout the designated area of operational responsibility.
Maintain the highest EHS standards while onsite.