Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is a renowned provider of industrial services and supplies in India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 organization, certified by TUV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd for our Quality Management Systems. IEPPL is associated with various well-known and globally reputed principals to service the productivity, safety and automation needs of various industries. For our Marketing Division, we are looking for a Sales Engineer who will be responsible for assisting the sales team in the promotion of products and services pertaining to our safety division within a designated market. The selected candidate will build long-term customer relationships, manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues and identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Code: IEPPL/SPP/01
- Job Location: Jamnagar / Rajkot / Ahmedabad / Vadodara
- Designation: Sales Engineer (Safety Division)
- Preferred Experience: 2-3 Years in sales of safety Products, in B2B markets.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor of Industrial Safety and Risk Management / MS in Occupational Safety and Health Engineering / MSc in Health, Safety and Environmental Management / Graduate Industrial Safety and Public Health Certificate / MBA Marketing
- Manage the Safety Products Portfolio, including products and services from 3M, Scott Safety, Ansell, Teledyne, Oldham, and Industrial Scientific.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and identify new business opportunities within the territory.
- Conduct product demonstrations and provide hands-on training to clients as required. Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless order processing, timely delivery, and excellent customer service.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, product knowledge, and competitor offerings. Develop and execute strategic account plans to maximize sales and achieve revenue targets.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations, proposals, and quotations to potential clients.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and regularly report on sales activities, market trends, and client feedback.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop promotional strategies and marketing materials.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to expand the company’s presence and identify potential leads.
- Resolve any client issues or concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Stay informed about regulatory standards and compliance requirements related to safety products.
Preferred Skill Sets
- Strong knowledge of safety products, including PPEs, hand protection, and gas detection equipment.
- Have excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Quality Assurance – Acute attention to detail, follows QA processes and procedures and is consistent and accurate with their deliverables.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management, and project management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong computer knowledge with advanced knowledge of Excel including V lookup / Pivot charts / Data Validation / Conditional formatting, typeif, macros etc. Excellent project management skills, organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate productively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment Knowledge of B2B marketing strategies and tactics and their application in a professional services organization.
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills, consultative approach to working with marketing and client service professionals at all levels.
- Highly detail-oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Possess the outstanding ability to learn quickly, and execute swiftly and accurately Excellent communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communications.
How to Apply?
Email your Resume with the Job Code in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online at our career page. We’ll let you know when we receive your information and, if your application meets our requirements, we’ll invite you to an interview.