Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is a leading industrial services and supplier in India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization by TUV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd for our Quality Management Systems. IEPPL is associated with various well known and globally reputed principals to service the productivity, safety and automation needs of various industries.
For our Human Capital Division we are looking for a Human Capital Assistant Manager who will be responsible for assisting the human capital team in recruiting top talent and and providing our employees with an exceptional work experience. From the moment of hire until the time they leave the organization, we want employees to be engaged in their jobs. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer brand. We are proud of the diversity in our workforce, and our Human Capital Manager is tasked with ensuring that our company culture welcomes a diverse population and supports each person in achieving career goals within the organization. The selected candidate will build long term employee relationships and manage resolution to specific employee needs and issues.
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time / Freelance
Job Code: IEPPL/HCI/01
Job Location: Remote / Work from Home / Rajkot / Ahmedabad / Vadodara
Designation: Human Capital Assistant (Employee Relations)
Preferred Experience: 2-3 Years in Human Resource role preferably in B2B markets.
Preferred Education: MBA (HR) / Industrial Relations
- Ensuring the Company’s treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values and objectives.
- Partnering with both senior business stakeholders and HR teams to develop and implement Employee Relations best practices and programs.
- Handling employee complaints, managing grievance procedures and facilitating counseling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Investigating and resolving complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Collating and analyzing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with the needs of the organization.
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys.
- Conducts individual and group psychometric surveys and feedbacks.
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts.
- Excellent communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communications.
- Quality Assurance – Acute attention to detail, follows QA processes and procedures and is consistent and accurate with their deliverables.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management, and project management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong computer knowledge with advanced knowledge of Excel including V lookup / Pivot charts / Data Validation / Conditional formatting, typeif, macros etc.
- Excellent project management skills, organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate productively with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing strategies and tactics and their application in a professional services organization.
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills, consultative approach to working with marketing and client service professionals at all levels.
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Possess outstanding ability to learn quickly, execute swiftly and accurately.
Work in a home environment and or a remote location.
Ensure a quiet and calm place throughout the designated area of operational responsibility.