Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is a leading industrial solutions and services provider in India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization by TUV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd for our Quality Management Systems. IEPPL is associated with various well known and globally reputed principals to service the automation, productivity and safety needs of various industries.
For our Marketing Division, we are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to join our team on a full time or a freelance basis and help take our client-focused services to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you will be responsible for assisting the sales team in the promotion of products and services within a designated market. The selected candidate will build long term digital and email marketing strategy for the organization and ensure its proper deployment.
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time / Freelance
Job Code: IEPPL/EMS/01
Job Location: Remote / Work from Home / Rajkot / Ahmedabad / Vadodara
Designation: Email Marketing Specialist
Preferred Experience: 2-3 Years with Email Automation Softwares such as Hubspot / Mailchimp, Photoshop, Dreamweaver (CSS, HTML)
Preferred Education: Bachelors or Masters in Engineering / Marketing / Certified Digital Marketing Specialist
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
- Work with Sales Managers to understand the business case, and assist in developing mail campaign strategy when possible.
- Work independantly to manage operational details such as email deployments, source code uploads, and link management
- Assist with list management of all customer data within the database to include opt-out management, hard bounce management, and new subscriber uploads
- Work closely with demand generation and database management team to identify opportunities to increase lead performance and database performance through email
- Perform ad-hoc research oncompetition and consistently share developments in email best practices to help improve our existing programs
- Develop and create email test strategies to refine email communication performance, including content, images, colors, messages, subject lines, etc
- Provide customer segmentation recommendations for testing and to improve performance based upon email reporting analysis.
- Perform A/B testing on all campaigns to continually improve performance.
- Designed custom email campaigns through Photoshop and Dreamweaver (CSS, HTML) and ensure each email is deliverable with approved spam scores.
- May require flexible working hours.
- Manage the email marketing strategy for the company that includes planning, email creatives & content, audience segmentation, testing, deployment, delivery and reporting of metrics.
- Analyze email campaign results including the audience, offers, creative, deliverability, open rates, click through rates and conversion.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports, including the ability to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
- Contribute to the email strategy and the hands on execution of campaigns while closely tracking and analyzing customer engagement activities.
- Stay abreast of the latest email marketing best practices, strategies, industry standards and implement best practices to improvise campaign open rates.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
Work in a home environment and or a remote location.
Ensure a quiet and calm place throughout the designated area of operational responsibility.
Preferred Skill Sets
- Have excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Quality Assurance – Acute attention to detail, follows QA processes and procedures and is consistent and accurate with their deliverables
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management, and project management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent project management skills, organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate productively with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of B2B marketing strategies and tactics and their application in a professional services organization
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills, consultative approach to working with marketing and client service professionals at all levels
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills
- Possess outstanding ability to learn quickly, execute swiftly and accurately
- Excellent communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communications