Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is a leading industrial services and suppliers in Gujarat. IEPPL is associated with various well known and globally reputed principals to service the automation and IoT needs of various industries.
For our Automation Division we are looking for a Sales Specialist who will be responsible for sales of products within a designated market. The selected candidate will build long term customer relationships, manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues and identify and develop sales opportunities.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Code: IEPPL/IU/01
Job Location: Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Vadodara
Designation: Sr. Technical Sales Engineer (Condition Based Monitoring)
Preferred Experience: 2-3 Years
Preferred Education: Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation & Control / VCAT 2 Vibration Analysis Certification.
- Provide Condition Monitoring Engineering support to maintain the integrity of equipment ensuring safe, reliability, and efficient operations.
- Knowledge of rotating machines and condition based monitoring (like Vibration assessment, insulation health assessment etc.), of rotating machines.
- Experience in Vibration Data collection, Data interpretation, diagnosis and trending of rotating machinery or mechanical equipment health.
- Knowledge on manufacturing processes, industrial applications and industrial automation.
- Knowledge on hands on experience and usage of vibration analysis for Predictive maintenance will be given a preference.
- Knowledge of Single Point Lubrication Systems are an added advantage.
- Build and deliver custom-made industry-specific demos for new prospects.
- Create powerful POC’s (Proof Of Concepts) for prospects and customers.
- Capable of running Discovery sessions with clients and recommend an optimal solution architecture for the customer along with business case.
- Sell products to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales
- Prepare sales plans using company tools. Performs regular performance reviews and propose recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Create added value for the customer and IEPPL and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicate details in accordance with IEPPL offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.