Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is one of the leading industrial services and suppliers in Gujarat. IEPPL is associated with various well known and globally reputed principals to service the automation and IoT needs of various industries.
For our Capital Goods Division we are looking for a Sales Specialist who will be responsible for sales of products within a designated market. The selected candidate will build long term customer relationships, manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues and identify and develop sales opportunities.
Job Code: CB01
Job Type: Full Time (3 Years Minimum)
Job Location: Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Vadodara
Designation: Sr. Technical Sales Engineer (Capital Goods)
Preferred Experience: 3-5 Years
Preferred Education: Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation & Control.
- Previously worked in similar fields for sales of capital goods and equipments.
- Working knowledge about installing fluid handling equipments, centralized lubrication systems, precise grease dispensing systems, diaphragm pumps, progressive distributor blocks, grease metering, spray lubrication systems, AODD pumps, Electric barrel pumps etc.
- Working knowledge about coating & painting equipment and its paint circulation systems.
- Ability to demonstrate and conduct trials of electrostatic paint guns and airless and air-assisted painting and coating systems. Working knowledge about wet, vapour and abrasive blasting equipments that can work on electric and pneumatic configurations.
- Excellent knowledge about design softwares like CAD/CAM, Solidworks and Creo.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Sell products to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales
- Prepare sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Create added value for the customer and IEPPL and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicate details in accordance with IEPPL offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers. Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.