We design and integrate innovative cost-effective robotic solutions for complicated applications to everyday tasks. From small stand-alone systems to large integrated processes, we provide custom robotic and automation systems for industries of all types.
As a turnkey solutions provider, we have been successfully helping many of the leading manufactures to reduce operating costs and improve long term sustainability. Our experienced in house team of engineers evaluate the specialized needs of your application, while integrating the latest technologies to work with it.
Applications have included Assembly, Robotic Material Handling, Picking & Packaging, Palletizing, Vision Inspection, Welding, Machine Tending, Press Tending and Part Transfer.
Pick and Place
Not Convinced? Rent out Robots
- Additional costs above labor rate – healthcare, taxes, workers comp, etc
- Inconsistent productivity, output quality and overtime costs.
- Costs company even during unproductive time.
- Temporary labor can be very unreliable, and very costly.
- Minimal upfront investment and No long-term commitment
- Completely aligned incentives and fixed cost per productive cycle.
- Short deployment cycles – typically four weeks from signed agreement
- All preventative maintenance and routine upgrades included.
- Significant up front investment.
- Typically long capital cycle.
- Misaligned incentives due to project based nature of implementations often leading to long implementation cycle times.
- Company responsible for ongoing maintenance, enhancements, and upgrades.