Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is a leading industrial solutions and services provider in India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization by TUV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd for our Quality management systems. IEPPL is associated with various well known and globally reputed principals to service the automation, productivity and safety needs of various industries.
For our Marketing Division, we are looking for an experienced Technical Content Writer to join our team on a freelance basis and help take our client-focused services to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as Mechanical, Chemical, Coatings, Safety, Productivity, Lubrication, Metal Cutting and Engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time / Freelance
Job Code: IEPPL/TC/01
Job Location: Remote / Work from Home
Designation: Technical Content Writing Specialist
Preferred Experience: 2-3 Years experience writing documentation and procedural materials for technical audiences
Preferred Education: Bachelors or Masters in Engineering
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- May require flexible working hours.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
Work in a home environment and or a remote location.
Ensure a quiet and calm place throughout the designated area of operational responsibility.