Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is one of the leading industrial services and suppliers in Gujarat. IEPPL is associated with various well-known and globally reputed principals to service the automation and IoT needs of various industries.
For our Automation Division, we are looking for a Sales Specialist who will be responsible for sales of products within a designated market. The selected candidate will build long-term customer relationships, manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues and identify and develop sales opportunities.
Job Code: AR01
Job Type: Full Time (3 Years Minimum)
Job Location: Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Vadodara
Designation: Sr. Technical Sales Engineer (Automation)
Preferred Experience: 3-5 Years
Preferred Education: Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation & Control.
- Previously worked with Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning/ Computer Vision / Industrial Robots.
- Knowledge about installing industrial cameras, industrial robots and peripherals.
- Experienced in Robot simulation and programming of applications like Palletizing, Painting, Pick & Place, Machine Tending, Mig Welding, Spot Welding, Spraying etc.
- Experienced in Robot simulation softwares like Motosim, RobotStudio, RoboGuide.
- Experienced in integration of robots with peripherals like welders, controllers, industrial cameras, paint guns and other equipments.
- Knowledge of PLC, Programmable Logic Controllers, Safety IO modules and Communication protocols such as ProfiNet, ProfiBus, Profisafe, Ethernet IP and Device Net
- Understanding of End-Of-Arm-Tool design, analysis and validation with the application requirements.
- Excellent knowledge about design softwares like CAD/CAM, Solidworks and Creo.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Sell products to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales
- Prepare sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Create added value for the customer and IEPPL and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicate details in accordance with IEPPL offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers. Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.